- Snowball, Clare (forthcoming) “Teaching Graphic Novels” mETAphor.
- Snowball, Clare & Spicer-Wensley, Merriwyn (2011) “Manga: Whimsical Drawings” Fiction Focus, vol.25, no.1, pp.8-13.
- Snowball, Clare (2010) “How to Improve Survey Response Rates” Incite, vol.31, no.6, p.24.
- Snowball, Clare (2010) Teenagers: Our future readers Incite, vol.31, no.3, p.13.
- Snowball, Clare (2008) “Teenagers talking about reading and libraries” Australian Academic and Research Libraries vol.39, no.2, pp.106-118.
The peer-reviewed paper I presented at RAILS 4: Research Applications in Information and Library Studies held in Melbourne, Australia 30 November 2007.
I discussed some preliminary results of my focus groups with teenagers.
- Snowball, Clare (2008) “Enticing teenagers into the library” Library Review, vol.57, no.1, pp.25-35.
A peer-reviewed literature review.
- Snowball, Clare (2007) “Researching graphic novels and their teenage readers” LIBRES, vol.17, no.1.
The peer-reviewed paper I presented at RAILS 3: Research Applications in Information and Library Studies held in Perth, Australia 23 September 2006.
I discussed my research methods and preliminary results of my survey of Australian public libraries.
- Snowball, Clare (2006) “Graphic novels: Telling tales visually” Synergy, vol.4, no.2, pp.18-22.
The paper I presented at Children’s Literature at the Edge: new texts, new technologies, new readings, new readers the 7th International Conference of the Australasian Children’s Literature Association for Research (ACLAR) held in Melbourne, Australia 13-14 July 2006.
- Snowball, Clare (2006) “Enticing teenagers into the library” Paper presented at the Great Southern Regional Meeting, held in Albany, Western Australia 30 May 2006.
- Snowball, Clare (2005) “Teenage reluctant readers and graphic novels” Young Adult Library Services, vol.3, no.4, pp.43-45.
Details the beginnings of my literature review and the directions of my reading.